Use this training to train your auditors and give them practice with each step of the audit process. Use it over and over within your organization.
This complete training package provides you with the course content and information you need to present an interactive training for your OHSAS 18001 Internal Audit Team. RABQSA Compliant
You don’t want to cut corners with audits – buy a complete solution! Need an Internal Audit Checklist? Buy our Internal Audit Checklist together with Internal Auditor Training Materials and save.
The training is really two parts – to give the students a thorough understanding of the internal auditing process:
- The training covers the OHSAS 18001 Standard, gives the students a chance to work with it and get familiar with the requirements.
- It then guides the students through the audit process of a mock company. They will prepare an audit plan, conduct opening meetings, audit documents and records, document their findings, hold a closing meeting and write the audit report.
- Your Trainer will have everything they need to present the training.
The agenda for the training looks like this:
Guide to Internal Auditing PowerPoint (15 min). This section outlines the basics of auditing as a foundation
- Introduction to Auditing
- Types of Audits
- Why Audit?
- Who Can Audit?
- How to perform an Internal Audit
Review of the OHSAS 18001 Standard (15 min). This section reviews the standard, to help understand its structure.
Copy of the OHSAS 18001 Standard is NOT included. Buy Copy of Standard
- Exercise: Is it a Requirement? (Get familiar with the standard)
Requirements of OHSAS 18001 PowerPoint (2 hours). This section covers a clause by Clause Review of the OHSAS 18001 Standard
- Process Approach
- Sections 1-4
- Section 4 in Detail
- 4.1 General requirements
- 4.2 Occupational Health & Safety policy
- 4.3 Planning
- 4.4 Implementation and operation
- 4.5 Checking
- 4.6 Management review
- Exercise: Find the Requirement (Tests comprehension)
Steps of an OHSAS 18001 Internal Audit PowerPoint (allow 4-8 hours). This section covers a complete audit of a mock company. The instructor has a detailed guide to the non-conformances in the SMS for grading.
- Review Internal Audit Standard
- Review Basic Steps for an Audit
- Schedule Audit
- Plan Audit
- Opening Meeting
- Audit Areas
- Prepare the checklists
- Write up nonconformances
- Final Report
- Closing Meeting
- Audit File
- Review Nonconformances
- Technical Support
- Guide to Internal Auditing PowerPoint (24 Slides)
- Requirements of the Standard PowerPoint (35 slides)
- Steps of an Internal Audit PowerPoint (45 slides)
- Comprehensive Trainer’s Guide (91 pages)
- Detailed Speaker Notes
- Quiz Answers & Non-conformance details
- Student Manual (69 pages)
- Section for taking notes & necessary Exercise Forms
- Eco Toy Company Case Study Materials (62 pages)
- SMS, PO’s, Org Chart, and other data from Eco Toy Company, a company that needs an Internal Audit from your team.
- Internal Audit Forms to conduct the practice audit
- Customizable Certificate of Completion
|Audit Checklist in MS Word|
|Audit Checklist in MS Excel|
|Internal Audit Procedure|
|3 Audit Planning Forms|
|Audit Report Form|
|Guide to Internal Audits
|Review of the OHSAS 18001
|Requirements of OHSAS 18001
|Steps of an OHSAS 18001 Audit
|Comprehensive Trainer’s Guide|
|Mock Company Case Study
|Customizable Certificate of
|Buy both packages together