We offer the OHSAS 18001 All In One Certification Package in three versions. Compare Packages
Use our All-in-One Implementation Package to lead your company to OHSAS 18001 Certification with confidence!
Your end product will be a health & safety management system that works for you and helps your company continually improve its processes and customer satisfaction.
- Package has been used by companies across the globe since 2001
- Has never failed an audit
- Auditors love the efficient and effective design
- Major OEM's and Registrars recommend our product!
- The documented Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OHSMS) is organized for you. You won't have to face a blank page or figure out what is required. Health & Safety Manual, Procedures & Forms are fully written and ready for you to customize. They contain guidance so you know what to edit and examples are provided.
- You won't need to hire consultants to develop your system or to train your employees.
- Our training will teach you the requirements of the standard and how to implement them.
- Train your employees in house. You can choose to train them yourself like a pro with the PowerPoint training complete with trainer's guide and detailed speaker's notes. Or, let your employees self-train with convenient online training.
- You'll set up an effective audit program with trained internal auditors. An effective audit program is the key to success as it is the engine that drives continual improvement.
No worries! Have a question along the way? Ask the experts anytime throughout your project. Use the product that has been successfully used by thousands of companies around the world.
This All in One Documentation and Training Package is our most popular product - for good reason: It gives you all you need to prepare for registration - including hands on guidance.
- All the documentation you need to document your OHSMS:
- All documents are in MS Word format for ease of editing and provide text to address each requirement of the OHSAS 18001 Standard.
- Required references to the recommended procedures and forms for your health & safety management system
- Intuitive numbering system for easy Document Control
- We've numbered the sections of the Health & Safety Manual to correspond with the sections of the OHSAS 18001 Standard. Registrars LOVE this feature!
- Procedure and Form numbers relate to the section in the Health & Safety Manual.
- Conveniently train employees in house with PowerPoint Training Presentation or online training.
- Gap Analysis Checklist gets you started on your project plan.
- Create a solid Audit Program - with RAB/QSA Compliant Materials
- Internal Audit Checklist Easy to use, easy to customize
- Internal Audit Plan and Forms for a complete package
- Guidance to set up a successful Internal Audit Program
- Train your Internal Audit Team - We've created interactive training materials modeled after the Certified Lead Auditor Program. You will audit a mock company, and discuss the findings with the students. This kit includes Auditing notes, Work Instructions, Corrective/Preventative Action logs, CAPA Requests, etc.
- This is a downloadable product.
- Technical Support
throughout your project. We won't abandon you after the sale.
You do the project yourself, but that doesn't mean you do it alone.
Although our products are easy to use, we still offer World Class Support for your project - for FREE!
Our products are so user friendly - we rarely hear from people!
Our products have been proven over 10 years - longer than anyone else - and have helped companies around the world become certified. We don't flood our packages with unnecessary forms and other "fluff" to make them look complete. Ours ARE complete, and get the job done.
But if you need help, we support our products throughout your project!
Experienced quality professionals are available to answer questions and help you develop and implement your OHSMS.
- Quick email support
- Professional phone support
- 24/7 Online Support - our website provides free and helpful information 24/7
Health & Safety Manual
Internal Auditor Training
Internal Audit Checklist
Gap Analysis Checklist
ONLINE Employee Training
This training contains 4 sections covering various aspects of OHSAS 18001:
- What is OHSAS 18001?
- Introduction to OHSAS 18001
- Why is it important
- OHSAS 18001 Requirements
- Resource Management
- Section 4 - General Requirements
- Section 5 - Management Responsibility
- Section 6 - Resource Management
- Product Realization
- Section 7 - Product Realization
- Measurement and Analysis
- Section 8 - Measurement, Analysis and Improvement
The All in One Package includes everything else you need for certification:
- Complete OHSMS
- 31 Procedures and Work Instructions to cover every OHSAS 18001 requirement
- 58 Forms and Attachments
- 24 page Health & Safety Manual
- Includes Administrator function for online training to assign and track users for record keeping
- Online Employee Training (50 People)
- Introduction to OHSAS 18001 PowerPoint Training Package
- Internal Auditor Training Materials
- Gap Checklist
- Internal Audit Checklist
- Risk Analysis Guide and Tools
- OHSAS 18001 Project Manager's Guide
- OHSAS 18001 Workbook and Presentations
- Technical Support