The Gap Analysis is one of the most important steps in your project. It outlines what areas of your current Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OHSMS) need improvement to meet OHSAS 18001.
- You know where you are (Current Safety Management Practices).
- You want to be OHSAS 18001 Compliant.
- The difference between these is your gap. Anytime they differ you need to change your processes to bridge the gap.
The Gap Analysis Toolkit will:
- Provide the tools and checklist you need to conduct your Gap Analysis
- Provide a detailed checklist to use to compare your current systems to the requirements of OHSAS 18001.
- Help you identify the requirements that your organization is already meeting, and those that need to be addressed
- Give you the information you need to determine resources and a timeline for your project.
- Add the Gap Checklist together with Risk Management tools
The Gap Analysis Checklist features:
- A detailed 22 page checklist covering every section of OHSAS 18001 in Microsoft Word for easy editing
- Guidance on what to look for to evaluate your current processes and their compliance to OHSAS 18001
- Links to supporting information for various clauses
- Space for notes
All for only $39.00 ! That’s like getting an electronic GPS for the price of a paper map!
- Includes Technical Support
- 22 page Gap Analysis Checklist
- Project Plan Template
- Project Plan Sample
- “What is a Gap Analysis” PDF
- Sample Gap Schedule
- Employee Communication Sample