Employee awareness is a critical aspect of a successful project. Everyone in your organization is responsible for the success of the Health & Safety Management System and needs to be followed and maintained by each employee.
Send them out on a regular basis during the implementation to:
- Educate employees on the OHSAS 18001 Standard
- Inform employees about upcoming events such as:
- Initial Occupational Health & Safety Review
- Internal Audits
- Registration Audit
- Their responsibilities & More
We’ve done the work for you! This time-saving and informative product includes:
- (12) Flyers, provided electronically in Microsoft Word for easy customization.
- Just add your organization’s logo and send.
- Several cover a different milestone of the OHSAS 18001 Project
- Some inform them about the OHSAS 18001 Standard to educate employees
- Complete list of topics:
- Looking ahead to the OHSMS project
- Introducing the OHSMS requirements
- Planning and building the OHSMS foundation
- Performing Health & Safety assessments
- Implementing and operating the OHSMS
- Controlling the OHSMS activities
- Using and evaluating the OHSMS
- Reviewing the OHSMS
- Auditing the Health & Safety system
- Preparing for the registration audit
- Taking part in the registration audit
- They ALL keep members involved & aware of the importance of an OHSAS 18001 OHSMS.